BOOK 1 CLASS, GET A SECOND CLASS FOR FREE!For all bookings made for term 4
Incorporate a fun, energy-building exercise into your lesson plan to teach the students the importance of maintaining regular exercise. Being mindful of community facilities like JUMP who help promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle is important.
JUMPing on a trampoline encourages both active and not-so-active kids to have a go! The students will be getting a low impact, high-cardio workout without even knowing it.
JUMP activities include and integrate with these NZ Curriculum key competencies:
- Relating to others
- Managing self
- Participating & contributing
- Physical wellbeing
For more information download our TEACHER'S PACK
Packages we offer?
Self Directed JUMPing:
$11.00pp per hour for all students and teachers.
Access to main trampolines, basketball, foam pit, dodgeball and the performance wall.
Court monitors on hand to monitor JUMPers safety as well as aid in coaching/reffing.
Party rooms are available upon enquiry for post JUMPing class work.
Team Building Packages:
$22.00pp per hour for all students and teachers.
Your choice of either;
- Wellness: 30 minutes JUMP.fit class & 30 minutes dodgeball
- Team Challenge: Choice of four team building activities. Scavenger photo hunt, foam tower, mind field, ultimate frisbee, Slam dunk or relay race.
- Dodgeball tournament
How to book
Fill out the booking request form below and one of our team will get back to you to confirm the booking!
School Booking Request
TERM 3 BUY 1 CLASS GET 1 CLASS FREETerms and Conditions
- A class size is 25 students.
- To qualify for this deal 25, students will need to be booked in. Up to 25 additional students can be added once qualified.
- This deal is not available for groups smaller than 25.
- Bookings can be made for term 4 only. Between the dates 14th October - 20th December 2019.
- Cut off date to get bookings in will be the end of term 3.
- This deal can be used once per customer.