In this policy
- “we” or “JUMP” means JUMP
- “you” means you, the person visiting our website or using our services
- “services” means all programmes, goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with access to our website
Collection of information
In order to use the JUMP facilities, we require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
If you are just surfing and reading information on our website, then we may collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet
- The operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using
- The date and time you are visiting
- The URLs of the pages you visit
- If you provide it, your name and contact details, including your email address
We use that information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site and, for example, to measure the effectiveness of marketing and promotions. Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual machines except for the reasons set out in the sections below. We do not sell information which identifies you personally. We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about security issues. If we think it is necessary, we can disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs.
Use of Collected Information
Any details collected from JUMP customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers of personnel details) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We do not store credit card details on our website. Our payment gateway provider (Secure Pay) follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Collected Information
JUMP sends occasional correspondence to customers, clients, partners and other interest parties via email. We respect your right to an uncluttered inbox and as such we abide and hold our supporters to the following principle
- “Permission” means that informed consent has been given
- Permission must be respected and honoured and may be withdrawn by a subscriber at anytime
- If Permission is withdrawn no further marketing communication may be sent to the subscriber
There are two ways to unsubscribe to any email message
- Follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email
- By phone or in writing using the contact details contained in the message
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes served on our website.
We may change this policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of a completely new policy. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated policy on our website. Any change we make apply from the date we post it on the website.